Scale in rsview32

bsprowls

Can someone please tell me how to scale in the tag editorof RSView32 the value of zero to 32000 to zero to 100? It has scale and offset, and I can not figure it out. Thanks.

The Tag you're reading of from the PLC should be an Analog Tag (0-3200 will be your range as mentioned).
Using this tag when create the bar graph or such, use it's scale function (0-100) which will take the reading of off your analog tag and scale it accordingly.
If you're reading a value of 16000 (50% of the analog tag) from the PLC, your bar graph will now display 50(50% of the scaled value)
PS: I forgot, the offset is not used here.

Similar Topics

Application been running about four years A few years ago every so often and it is random the display will go all Grey scale. Computer was...
Replies
Views
Can i scale a tag to show 0-100 when reading values 500-10034 like you would do in a PLC?
Replies
Views
the scale occasionally stops working and displays the message "no response from modbus" on the control screen . tunaylar - load line2
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm wondering if PLCs are used for small-scale production. I've got four machines doing different things with textiles, and I'm exploring the...
Replies
Views
I am having an issue writing a carriage return to my scale, I can manually push the print button the the scale and then read the buffer. The scale...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom