thoughts on AD 350

Joe Boxer

was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on Automation Direct plc 350. I ended up with one been sitting in my closet for 3 years. thinking of using it on my pool pump project. that or a AD plc 105.

though would have to say my first choice would be their /06 or the /05 ones but money has become a decciding factor.

It has been around for more than a quarter of a century and it is still being manufactured. Are there any other PLC platforms that can make that claim? It will take up more space than the DL05 or DL06 or DL105. In all probability, you will be able to use it to make your pool pump do whatever you want it to.

Similar Topics

https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1133982 What kind of hiccups could be expected before Rockwell puts out...
Replies
Views
I was replacing a VFD today, and when I powered down the MCC bucket, the SCADA went into alarm (as I would expect it to). I acknowledged the alarm...
Replies
Views
Called to a site and am neck deep currently ;) running, but issues. Phase 2 completion has been running for almost 2 years no issues. Controller...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am building a Profibus network using a Mitsubishi QJ71PB92D Profibus Master Module. Current Setup: - 1- Profibus Master (Resistor On)...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have used many 1794-AENT Ethernet Adaptors , and never had this problem . I used BootP and assigned the IP Address , sent...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom