Markers staying SET without being actually SET UP anywhere in the program in STEP 7

Diijay

I have very weird situation where some of my Markers are SET, without them actually not even being used in any place in the program. Can anyone explain me how this can be even possible or how to solve this situation ?

Even when im trying to Force them to UN-SET situation, the circuit wont activate.

PLC = CPU 318-2 (6ES7 318-2AJ00-0AB0)

A picture from my situation, sorry for the quality, but i could´nt upload it otherwise ´cause of the 300kb file limit :

Next time, try to adjust the size of the code and VAT window, there is a lot of empty space in your screenshot.

Are you sure that the code F222 NW9 is executed ? (I think it is judging by that the output is marked with dotted lines, see note below about overlapping access).
You can also try to reset M80.2 in a VAT table.

But first activate the "Overlapping access to memory areas" option in the Go To variable dialog box.

Last edited:
Well, the PLC is in RUN-mode, and the FC 222 is executed via OB1. Here is a closer look from the circuit

Oh ****... ...that explains why it wont reset.. ..

Thanks for the tip Jesper.

From now on, im keeping that "Overlapping access to memory areas" activated all the time.