DASSIDirect

bakran

Hi Freinds,

In our plant (Mobarakeh steel complex) we use Wonderware factory suite as HMI system.
PC's and PLC S7-400 have been connected via Industrial Ethernet.

We use "DASSIDirect" for network configuration to send and recieve data from PLC to HMI.

For one improvment project we are going to connect another PLC-S7_300 to this network.We want to display some signal related to this PLC in our current HMI.

We want to know ,what 's the procedure to set parameter in "DASSIDirect" and how we can create

new tag so that the new PLC is able to update it and What is The Software and Hardware requirement?

HI bakran,

You need to have an Intouch development license to add more tags in your HMI application.
To work on DSSIDirect, Open the "System Management Console". You should be able to see the configuration of the existing S7400 connection when you collapse a dropdown menu right below the configuration and click every object under it. see attached file.
Now right click the object right below the configuration and select "Add S7CP Object". Explore the existing configuration, it will give an idea. make sure to save before closing. The next step is to work on Intouch project. Open your intouch project in "Windowmaker".

Last edited: