"Illegal function call" in Proworx NXT

PhillyDave

Hi, I am using Proworx NXT version2.2 (Special 16) to program some momentum and quantum conbtrollers over a TCP/IP network (Laptop with Windows XP SP).
I can access the network and read from the controllers, but whenever I try to stop/start a controller Proworx crashes with the message; "Illegal function call" (no error number or anything else).
Has anybody else had this? Can anyone offer any advice or solution? Thanks everybody for your time.

I had lots of issues with 2.2, Our Vendor CD was 2.1 so we re-installed 2.1 to stabalize the laptop. OH and 2.1 and NxT32 did not coexist very well on our machine. We had to remove NxT32 to avoid Blue Screens of death.

Proworx32 will BSOD all by itself, whether it is installed with NXT or not. Its got all kinds of other problems as well. Avoid it like the plague. Like you, I found NXT 2.1 to be more stable than 2.2.

BTW, welcome to the forum.