website

userxyz

Is it a good Idea to place everything I have written so far, and useful for others, to place this on a website ?

If you feel that you have clearly written useful information then make it available on a website. Make a note here of the type of information you are providing. I'm certain many will at least visit it and, if they find it useful, will return and recommend it to others. More information can only help.

i think this is a good idea ...

well at least u can put links in this thread also uptill u finish ur website ...

Combo said:
Is it a good Idea to place everything I have written so far, and useful for others, to place this on a website ?

If its examples etc and well documented then why not put it in the downloads section on this site