wonderware question about script +

logicinn

hi all

im teruning for you guys for some more help

i have an intouch application which will work with DDE connection to a S-7 plc
i was trying to build a general window for motor and connect it to the tags via scripting - each motor will get a number and when i open the window it will show the relevant values to the specified motor , i tryed to do it like the online wonderware site showed it but for some resone it woudent work
can any one help???
secound
i was told that there is a way to send several BOOL tags as a DINT
to the archestra and then read them sepertly (as BOOL) and by that save some traffic on the communication , does any one know about it and if so how to make it work??
i tryed and i can send the DINT and get values but i couldent get the indevidual BOOL only the whole DINT

thank you guys in advance
and sorry for my bad spelling

For your motor script question, you will have to show us the script.

For the DINT / Bool, IIRC, all you have to do is use the dot field number of the bit, ie, SomeDint.1 or SomeDint.2 , ICBW.