PLC hardware prices ?

DeHulk

i guess financial questions are not allowed her but i just need a site ..never mind what countru the shop is ..just want to know about what kind a euro's we are talking by buying PLC :)

Cost is relative

All depends on what you want, need, or combination of both. The low end PLCs can be under $500.00 (Euros are trading about even with Dollars these days). The high end systems can run into the thousands. A big consideration after you pick a processor, is what kind and amount of I/O you need. Lots of discrete (bit level in and out modules) and few smart I/O reduces the cost considerably. The more high end smart modules (I.E. analog, t/c input, high speed counters, etc.) the higher the cost. So, if you want a PLC to just play with, then a single board machine from Entertron would do the job or a comparable system from Automation Direct. Good luck with your choices.

The total costs debends from many other things than Hardware, as development-software, technical support (Simatic ~1€ / minute) etc.
If you need much of mathematical operations or structured variables, A-B could be best technical choice, it lowering your own programming work.
If you need integrated SCADA-PLC system, Omron could be most economical choice. etc...