Refrigeration compressor Vi control

keerati

I would like to control Gram compressor by S7-314
I know how to control capacity increase and decrease.
But question is, What's condition I should adjust Vi ratio?

The Process Variable (the parameter that is being controlled) would be the temperature inside the refrigerator. Normally, most refrigeration systems use ON/OFF control where the compressor is either running or not, but a larger refrigeration system could also be controlled by compressor speed, by number of compressors running, or by a variable compressor unloader valve.

Similar Topics

We have a ref. rack that has 6 compressors. Each compressor is 3cyl with 2 unloaders. We therefore have 18 discrete "power" stages. Currently...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am a student at Swinburne University and trying to learn PLC Programming. Currently trying to program smart control for Condensers as...
Replies
Views
I have searched the web and could not find a similar forum as this is for PLC's but for Refrigeration. Could anybody help with a link. Regards...
Replies
Views
hello guys, Can anyone gave me a manual of Daikin Electronics container operation system. We had a trouble on the unit for almost 3 days now. thanks
Replies
Views
I Am looking to get ahold of the modbus map for an air compressor. I HAve emailed the vendor as well, just wondering if any of my friends here...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom