WinCC drop-down combo box

userxyz

As you know, in WinCC Flex you can choose a drop-down box, with a list of text object that you can select.

Is this possible in WinCC also ? How ?

or

or, anyone knows something for better navigation...

we have to much buttons and subbuttons and subbottons...

so... we are thinking of using combo boxes, I've found an example on wincc.net, it could work...

but maybe someone know something better ?

First of all I'm assuming you are using WinCC V6.0 because VBS is required. Is it a Combo box or a list box you are looking for?

You'll find good examples of both at www.winCC.net. If you have any further queries let me know.

Morphius

Just as an idea .... on one of our winCC flex projects we are using multiple dropdown menu's one stacked on top of another but only one visible ( and enabled)
example main drop down menu contains a number of formats.Whatever format you select ( for instance format 2 with bin code 2) you will enable and make visible a second dropdown menu with specific actions for that format ( thus selecting format 2 will enable dropdown 2 or format 3 will enable dropdown 3 and hide dropdown 2.)

Eric