Posmo A

userxyz

Hi,

I have a little problem with a Posmo A 75W. When I use the blocks FB10 and FB11 to control the drive, everything seems to work. I made a profibus connection between the PLC S7-315 2DP, an OP17 and the Posmo A drive. I can control the position with the MDI.

Everything works,

Problem I have, I couldn't communicate with the drive in a direct connection with the Simocom A software. I use a CP5611 card in the PC to connect the Posmo with a profibuscable to the computer (CP5611).
I couldn't communicate, keeps telling me that it can't locate any drives. Communication with the PLC is no problem.

Is there anyone who can help ?

Combo,
Try putting a check mark in PG/PC interface- "PG/PC is the only master on the bus"
Then see if you can see the device address under diagnostics.

PG/PC Settings

Well,

I allready tried that. But still no connection.

When I vieuw the diagnostics on the profibusline I see a check-mark at adres 0 (adres 0 = PG/PC CP5611) and an empty check box on adres 1.

Can u help further,

Thanks,

Regards,

CoMBo

The empty check mark is your Posmo. I assume your Posmo is
address 1.
What about under Simocom A-
Options-Settings-Communication-
Under- Interface-
Is the check mark set to "direct communication"?

Do you have "Profibus" or "MPI" <Active>. It must be Profibus, same baud rate and the cable connected on the Profibus connection, not MPI. Sounds like either a duplicate address or mis matched baud rates. Your progammer is address 0 (active check box) by default. Th operator displays are 1 (passive) by default and the PLC is 2(active). Make your Posmo address address higher than 3. If you are using an CP343-1 ethernet module, it will default to address 3.