Flip-Flop

Or just use the search button... that's been discussed here before.

When is this assignment due??

DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!

laddflip.JPG

OZEE When is this assignment due?? [b said:
DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!!!!!!!![/b]

I think his in his last post he said that his assignment is due on 24/7/2007. This is another assignment and he is too lazy to just do a search:sleep: .

Paulus said:
That's not really the answer is it???
Nope, but it's a start: a ladder and a flipflop. All joeboy has to do now is combine the two into one. We're not known here for giving answers, only for helping to find answers.

Kind regards,

The OP, joeboy, never replies to his threads, never shows any work that he has attempted or that he has attempted to do anything.

He is the worst student I have seen in all my years here, in the early years most of the students had no idea what to call what they needed i.e. flip-flop etc.

Personally I will not make any more replies that are relevant to any topics he (joeboy) creates or the questions he asks UNTIL he shows a desire to do something on his own.