Selecting The Right Transmitter

jose7771

DEAR FRNDS

FOR MY ONGOING PROJECTIN SCOPE OF WORK ITS MENTIONED THAT ALL CLOSE D LOOPS SHALL BE DIGITAL

SO IN A TYPICAL FLOW LOOP WE HAVE PRESSURE AND TEMPERATURE FOR COMPENSATION PLUS FLOW TRANSMITTER AND CONTROL VALVE

SO WAT ALL TRANSMITTERS SAHLL BE DIGITAL ( FOXCOMMM ) AND WAT ALL TRANSMITTERS SHALL BE CONVENTIONAL 4-20 ma

regards

jos

..SO IN A TYPICAL FLOW LOOP WE HAVE PRESSURE AND TEMPERATURE FOR COMPENSATION PLUS FLOW TRANSMITTER AND CONTROL VALVE
In this case the pressure loop is a "closed loop" while the temperature is "open loop". It is open because there is no controls for temperature. I assume for temperature you have some temperature measuring device, but no temperature controller.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm new to PLC, I picked up all of the Phil Melore's books, they are pretty good. The online simulator is great but I want to get a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working on Mitsubishi MR-J5-70A amplifier, and need some advice on selecting fuse size. Main power is 1ph 240VAC, and in the manual, it...
Replies
Views
I am working on trying to create a an HMI program where the user can select a value from 1-25 and then enter a string, which will be placed into...
Replies
Views
We had a servo motor feedback cable get damaged recently and we want to order a replacement. The current cable is a custom made cable, and we...
Replies
Views
Not sure how to word the title but here's my scenario. We have a carriage that moves at high speed with an energy chain and the cable bends in a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom