OT: Looking for a good tachometer

Russ

Lifetime Supporting Member
A client of mine has asked me to find a good contact and non contact tachometer. One that can do readings in rpm, fps, centimeter per sec, etc ...

I could use some good recommendations...

Thanks..

I have a Snap-On Tools photo tach that will read a piece of reflective tape and also has attachments for shaft contact and belt speed in fpm. A built in laser is nice when you are using reflective tape. It is approx. 14 years old and has performed flawlessly for me. Unfortuately I don't remember the part number. If you are interested I can PM you Monday.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

It is a handheld unit they're looking for.

They really dislike the one they have, and would like to find a better one.