Tsx Micro

hellominh2000

Hi.I have a software PL7 and PLC Tsx Micro 37 with a cable TSXPCX1031and converter RS232-USB. but I don't know how to connect with PLC and laptop. and how to give an address in PLC. in default is SYS. and I want to get program from PLC. which command must I choose. Thanks a lot.

As per my information it will not communicate with laptop and you ave to go for tsxpcx3030 cable with 4.4 version of pl7 for both unitelway drivers are different for 1031 and 3030

Similar Topics

After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
My plc is stx micro 3722 My problem is err led is flashing I tried to re programme my plc with pl7 programme The pl7 tel me cant connect with...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a Schneider TSX Micro TSX3722001 with an alternately flashing ERR and TER led. The machine has been idle for about 3 years and I...
Replies
Views
Pure mind boggled at this one, can’t seem to figure it out. NO contact with - %M130(%MW11) How is this possible? Is the %MW11 0 it’s logic 0, 1...
Replies
Views
Hi All, i have PLC Modicon TSX 3722 Micro i need to know where should i put the socket of programming cable on Ter or Aux port. and i see the file...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom