Momentum/Panelview issue

rlasseigne

Hello I have a project that has been dumped on me and never worked on one before. We have a momentum plc and and AB Panelview plus 1000 that talk to each other via ethernet(on a network of its own). I want to merge it into my production network. I have used the serial to rj45 cable and changed the IP on the plc, then changed the IP on the PV plus and the PV plus will not see the processor anymore. I know that kepware has to be configured to show the new IP for the plc, but my question is does rs Studio machine edition incorporate the kepware information in the .mer file or do I need to get the kepware file onto the panelview plus somehow.
Thanks,

Richard

Similar Topics

Hello Folks, Has anyone configured a Momentum high speed counter on Unity 13.1. We need the wiring diagram for Momentum High speed counter and...
Replies
Views
Trying to identify the Modbus RTU registers that are in use in the Function block programming in the PLC program. I have a Kohler DEC 550...
Replies
Views
I am not too familiar with the Schneider family of PLCs .. but I have a client that wants to upgrade from a Momentum to something newer. They had...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have old momentum plc with concept software on it. Its using in filter plant. so somehow all of sudden all effluent valve went to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need to troubleshoot a Modicon TSX Momentum 170ISP00100 Weighing Module. This hardware was discontinued by Modicon a few years ago. Does...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom