A/B SLC 500 power supply

That piece of hardware was obsoleted several years ago. The best thing to do would be to look into replacing the whole unit with equivalent SLC 5/0x hardware. Shouldn't even have to do any reprogramming -- just change the config in the program, then redownload it.

Thanks but i have already replaced this unit with the same model reconditioned one. i was looking for a power supply to replace the one in the dead unit to have a spare processor,without having someone else repair it. any ideas?

I have an L30D that died on a machine a few years back, since it was old and obsolete I replaced it with an ML.

I like repairing things so opened it up and found the problem, a shorted component. All I did was remove the component from the ckt and it worked, still have not identified the component; therefore I just keep it around for testing etc.