WinCC Flex - Programming Doubts

juanmdx

Hi everyone,

I'm creating a proyect on WinCC Flex for a MP277 10" Touch. The thing is that I'm modifing the specification of certain products (10) each one formed by 9 characteristics, so, for example one of the could be:
01.- G 5 6 2 1 0 M 7 3 3
And each characteristic (letter or number) has an specific tag pointing to an specific register on the PLC.
I have to be able of change each characteristic of eachone of the 10 products.
I was thinking on having 10 SymbolicFields, one for the number of the product and then 9 for each characteristic. Then, when I choose the number of the product, automaticaly the other 9 SymbolicFields will point to the desired tag.
I don't know if that is posible on WinCC Flex, I guess so, but I've been checking the manuals and don't find anything helpful, I was wondering if I can use some kind of "Case" instruction or something.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Juan

I get that I can do (hopeful) that with "Scripts", I've already created the 10 SymbolicFields, so it is like this:

number¨- SymbolicField 1 (product number)
c1 - SymbolicField 2 (characteristic number 1)
c9 - SymbolicField 10 (Characteristic number 9)

And I want to do something like this:

Select Case code
Case _number equals 1_
c1 point to tag 4xx01
c2 point to tag 4xx02
... c9 point to tag 4xx09
Case _number equals 2_
c1 point to tag 4xx11
c2 point to tag 4xx12
... c9 point to tag 4xx19

---and so on---

Is this posible??
Can someone tell me how should I write it, I'm not familiar with this programing language (VB scripts)

Thanks in advance

Juan

I think you can do what you want without scripts.
Look into tag multiplexing. And again, the characteristics that are defined by letters should be picked from a text list.

Thanks a lot Jesper

I think that's it should be done, now I'm trying to understand how to do it, I would really appreciate if you (or anybodie) knows a link where I can get help or something to understand Tag Multiplexing.

Juan

Still haven't figured out how to do that multiplexing stuff on the WinCC Flex, anyone can help?, what I wanto to do is:

SF1 - in text list from 1 to 10
SF2 - in text list from 1 to 9
SF3 - in text list from 1 to 8
SF4 - in text list from 1 to 8
SF5 - in text list from 1 to 6
SF6 - in text list from 1 to 9

That when I choose the value of the SymbolicField1 (SF1) all the tags of the next SF'2 change, for example if in SF1 I choose 2 the other SF's tags will point to some address, and if I choose 3 the tags will change and so, but that I'm still able to change the value of those tags, by modifing the SF's value.
And then I want to be able to change the value of that addresses changing the value of SF's

Jesper told me that is posible using Tag Multiplexing, but I don't know how to use it.

Need help please.

Juan