Programming in OB81

finskhan

hello guys

Im newly born baby in the world of PLC.I was studying the OB81 which is programmed for the battery indication.When i study the sample programme in the siemens manual i found two different variables one is OB81_FLT_ID and the other is OB81_EV_CLASS.I was really confused with two variables used at the same time.When OB81_FLT_ID can set the variable so why we use the OB81_EV_CLASS.So we can use only one varible OB81_FLT_ID to programme the OB81 or it is requrired the OB81_EV_CLASS.Plz if u have some idea plz share it with me.
Regard
Finskhan

Similar Topics

hello guys Im newly born baby in the world of PLC.I was studying the OB81 which is programmed for the battery indication.When i study the sample...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx2n plc on my hand but I don't have the programming cable sc-09 and it would not be easy for me to get one. I need the cable...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am the new controls guy at the plant and i have inherited a pc from the previous controls guy with Siemens tia portal version 16 and 17...
Replies
Views
I need to pull the program off of an old 90-30 so I can convert it to Allen Bradley. This is my first time messing with GE and I don't have the...
Replies
Views
New to vfds. I put in parameters. IP, but I get ethernet flashing and link solid. What did I do wrong?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom