Micrologix 1500 Connection

MNJ96

Lifetime Supporting Member
i have aq micrologix 1500 plc connected via df1 to a pv 300 . iam trying to connect directly to the pv with a rs linx df1 connection and with the direct connection option in panelbuilder 32 neither will work the pv is connected to the micrologix by the round 232 connector on the front . there is also a db9 connection on the side of the micrologix can my laptop connect here to go online and is there a pass thru option to get to the pv thru the micrologix

thanks

We will need the complete cat. no. of the PV 300 to help.
The ML1500 does not support passthru.

Similar Topics

I recently replaced my old laptop with a DELL LATITUDE that has the Windows 7 environment. This new laptop does not have a serial port type...
Replies
Views
I wanted to know how many CIP connections can a Micrologic 1500 PLC handle at one time. Regards, Fabian Antao
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to connect to a MicroLogix 1500 LRP Series B that we have sitting here at the office. I do not know what program is on it or...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a 1764 1500 LSP Series A that keeps failing with DTL_E_FAIL I/O error. Searching around it seems there's a weird issue specifically...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom