OMRON CJ1W-PDC15 Analog input

Marie1982

Hi,

I am looking for the datasheet or any specification document for Omron CJ1W-PDC15 analog input card. I need +/- 5V analog input card and this one is the only one I found for my application but I can't find details about it.

Thanks in advance for you help

Marie

This is part of the process analogue IO units range. This has a resolution of 1/64000, very large, do you need this accuracy?
You need manual W368, it is too big for me to upload.

I cannot find this unit in my pricing book, but the equivalent in the CS1 range is nearly twice the price.

It may be worth looking for a signal converter that converts your +/-5v range to 4-20mA or something that is more readily available?

Yes we need to be very accurate because we try to mesure a brick's width which is approximatly 90mm and and we need to detect if the width is +/- 2 mm out of the target.

So how are you measuring the length, you said that you selected the module based on the signal that you require, so you must have something that gives an output in the +/- 5v range.

If you do have a separate unit, how does it measure? Is the brick moving?