important request

GEDOALEX

I want program which can monitor data bits on bus communication between 2 device?

for example there are 2 devices connected directly and i want to see the data bits which transmitted and recevied between these devices by a computer so i need the program which can do that

You're going to have to tell us a whole lot more than that. For example:

Which PLC(s)?
How are they connected?

And what is it that you want to ACHIEVE in the end ?
Reverse engineer a protocol so that you can create your own driver for it ?
Troubleshoot a device at the protocol level ?
Troubleshoot a network at the electrical level ?
Or .. ?

thank you for rapidly reply i will try to describe in more details these 2 devices for example connected through RS232 OR RS485 and we want to see the data which transmitted and receved so i will connect my PC to this bus to see these data bits so which program can make this

i used before but was for MODBUS program called MODBUSSCAN32 but now whatever this bus i need to capture theses data

You still didn't answer my question -- we can't help you if you won't help us help you.

What PLC are you using? What comm protocol? Until we know that, we can't give you any good information -- the answers vary too much from brand to brand.

thank you

thankx for your help thank you Mr.Mickey your sites is very useful

thank you Mr.Ozzee for your interrest and thank you Mr.Jasper for

your interrest

GEDOALEX said:
I want program which can monitor data bits on bus communication between 2 device?

for example there are 2 devices connected directly and i want to see the data bits which transmitted and recevied between these devices by a computer so i need the program which can do that

You said I want, OK, how much you WANT to pay?