problems with CP341

userxyz

Hi,

I'm using a CP341 for serial communication to 4 boxes (temp measuerement).

The problem I had while testing was that the boxes fell of the bus, did not respond, these sort of thingS..., with a Scope I have seen signals of 1V and 2V, should be 5V, so replaced the modul with a new one, 500 euros cost...

Then I did some testing with a CP340, everything went good, 5V signals and all data good.

I received my brand new CP341, replaced the CP340 by this new one, guess what, signals of 2V ??????

The only thing that is different in the settings is the initial state of the receive line, in the CP340 I had to choose for 0 and 5V, in the CP341 I've selected None...,

I guess this modul is bad too ?

With a CP340, everything went fine...

Ps

PS:

I could set up the communication, but I measured signals of 2,5V, is this normal ???

Shouldn't be 5V ?