RSView32 Backup Utility

I have used the transport wizard and win zip. I have had better luck with win zip.

TransportWizard.png

When I went to school (AB RSView 32) they said the to do what Bob_O has pointed to... That said, I have never been able to get it to work, it may be me :oops:

If you just copy the folder some of the settings in the project will not transfer and you have to reload them (ie. data logging paths, etc)

If you try it their way... please come back and post your success and/or failure with it

Similar Topics

Hi, In my plant we have different Rockwell PLCs, HMIs and SCADA (FTView SE and RSView32). I am planning for automated backup of all AB hardware...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently running an RSView32 project on windows xp sp2 and am looking to create a backup PC in the event of a failure. When i try...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have a rsview32 application, when I try to run it it loads upto 80% system settings and the crashes saying Rsview32 Project...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I'm having trouble assigning a tag to an activex label on a Multipage Tab. I can assign the tag to an active x label on a normal display...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom