MELSOFT GX Developer 7 print doesn't show full coil comments

Transistor

I get this problem with GX Developer 7. Rows with coils only (and no contacts) only have the first line of the comment printed.

M22
---| |---+----------------(M10 )
M22L1 | M10L1
M22L2 | M10L2
M22L3 | M10L3
|
|
+----------------(M11 )
| M11L1
| <- where are lines 2 & 3?
|
+----------------(M13 )
M13L1
<- where are lines 2 & 3?

Everything looks fine on screen. Oddly enough, the last row on a page always prints out OK.

Is this a bug or have I got a setting wrong?

Many thanks.

I would say a bug... when was the last time you updated your software?

That may solve your issue

Hi Transistor

In your GX Developer 7 software there is a opition
which limits the number of lines in your comments.I had the same
problen and sorry I am not in front of my PC but I think it was in View or opitions.Drop me a mail later if you have not found it as I will be in front of my PC around 5 pm

Donnchadh K

Fixed

Thanks Donnchadh. It's on the print menu. Check "Prints the blank lines with no device comments". I think this means always leave space for four lines of comment on the printout. If unchecked it should skip blank lines.

There's a bug in it. I works if the rung has a contact on it but only prints the first line otherwise.

Thanks to all who responded.

No such bug I'm aware of if you get current on your software.

I've used GX since 7.11 and never seen the issue you describe. Current version is 8.45X in the US.