RSView server

harrisoncw

Hi all

I am running rsview 32 6.30.17 on win server 2000 server and Recently Had my whole server crash and lost all my settings and programs. I have recovered most of it but now the clients cannot communicate. The message says "URL Download failed. Check your Internet connections........ect...”

IIS is loaded and turned on the internet Service Manager and www service are also on. I loaded the active display server last. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Craig

Graig,

Try running a command WebServerOff, then WebServerOn

I have to do this sometimes when I work on the program and make changes, I think it has to reboot the server

Also what version of IIS are you running? when the system crashed did you have to reload it as well?

After the last crash...I ghosted mine, makes it easier on the reload