Pico and Easy 512

tmyersdv

Hello All,
I have a customer which uses the Easy 512, and the typical system we have been supplying has the Pico version with the same I/O count.

My question - the Pico program was developed in Picosoft and I have the programming cable for the Pico. Is there any way to use the pico software and cable to download into the Easy 512?

If there was only 1 system, I would just enter the code in manually, however there is multiple systems to deal with and would make things much simpler and prevent typing mistakes.

Any help with setups etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Todd

Similar Topics

Can anyone tell me the correct serial port settings for communicating with the AB Pico 1760L 18BWB-EX, series A (Easy 400 equivalent I think). All...
Replies
Views
The what: I have an AB Pico 1760L 18BWB-EX, series A and have downloaded and installed PICOSOFT 6.10 Build 2433. This is running on Win XP Sp2 on...
Replies
Views
I am a PLC novice. I have used Allen Bradley Pico controllers in the past and have the cable and PC software for it. I would like to use the...
Replies
Views
Anyone know for sure if you can use Moeller smart relay software "easy-soft 3.1" to program the Pico relays? We normally use Moeller easy...
Replies
Views
We have seen in earlier posts that these are all versions of Moeller smart relay, and some of the manufacturer's software can open ladders of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom