Fp Sigma/minas-s Problem

230grain

I now have a small FPWIN PRO issue using the FPG_INC motion function. I thought if I put negative value in the “DISTANCE IN PULSE” it would rotate the motor in the opposite direction from a positive value. I made a test program where the done bit from the first FPG_INC starts a second move. The DISTANCE IN PULSE in the second move is a negative value yet the motor still rotates CW.

Output Y 0 is on during the first move and during the second move both Y0 and Y1 are on. I thought only Y1 would be on then. Is this normal?

I did find Parameter 41 in the amplifier manual that inverts the PULS & SIGN signals. It looks to me that setting Parameter 41 to “2” will invert the SIGN pulses Y1 and leave the leave the PULS pulses Y0 alone. Is this what I must do to have the rotation switch from CW to CCW?