about the source file

MAHER

Hi All

I Want To Know The Following Points Which Belong To The Analog Input:

2- It's Important For Analog Program Or Not? In Other Words (can I Run The Programme Without This File?).
1- How Can I Creat The Source File For A Certain Analog Input?

Please I Want The Replying In Urgent Way

Thanks For Helping

Maher

Maher, I don't think anyone can answer as no-one understands the question.

Add a few bits of info and someone may help.

1. What PLC?
2. What Analog card are you using?
3. What do you mean by source file?

hi

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE CONFLECTTING WHICH WAS ENERGIZED FROM ME,
I USED PLC TYPE ( CPU 315-2DP) ,ANALOG CARD (AI8x12BIT), I MEANT BY THE SOURCE FILE THAT : WHEN YOU OPEN THE SIMATIC MANAGER YOU WILL FIND ( SOURCES)WHICH I TAKED ABOUT THAT.

THANKS

MAHER

I Read In The Manual Of Simatic That We Should Creat The User Program But The Creating The User Program Requires Three Steps

1-download Of The Source File Form The Wep Page
2- Import It
3- Compile It.

But I Don't Know What Does It Mean By Source File?, What Is The Necessary Of The Source File On The Programe?

Step 7 allows you to program in two ways. One way is to use the block editor and create your program using ladder/STL/FBD. As you create your program, the editor will highlight syntax errors and will not let you save a block that contains syntax errors.

Another way is to use the source file method. You create source text in STL only. You can create the text in any editor and import the text into a Step 7 source file or you can use the Step 7 editor. There is no syntax checking when you create the source text. When you have finished writing the code, you compile it to produce the relevant blocks in the blocks folder. The compilation process will check the syntax and only create a block when compilation completes with no errors.

Which web page are you referring to - can you post a link to it ?

Ok so you are a beginner in Step 7 - any other PLC experience ?

What hardware do you have - CPU type, cards etc.
What software do you have Step 7 V5.?

Have you had any training of any sort in Step 7 yet ?

I HAVE EXPRIENCE IN (FATEK) EXPERIENCE HERE MEANED THAT I KNOW THE WHOLE OF DETAILES OF THE PROGRAME BUT I DIDN'T MAKE MACHINE,BUT THE COMMON IN USING (S7) SO I AM LEARNNING IT ,YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT IAM NOT PROGRAMMER AS YOU , I DO THE BEST TO BE THAT BY MY SELF ,CONDITIONALY IN ( STEP7 ),

I DON'T HAVE THE PLC PACKAGE ( CPU, CARDS , ETC....), ONLY I HAVE THE SOFTWARE V5.2.
I HADN'T TRAINED ON ANY THING IN THAT PROGRAME Step7 JUST HAVE (SOFTWARE), BUT NOW CAN IMAKE PRORAME FOR THE PRCESS WHICH NEED ( PROFIBUS NETWORK, ANALOG INPUT, DIGITAL INPUT & OUTPUT)