any ideas whats wrong with this

Think it didnt upload wrong type file nothing going right at the moment.......stress levels rising
icon7.gif

TRIGGER said:
Think it didnt upload wrong type file nothing going right at the moment.......stress levels rising
icon7.gif

Maybe you should have a drink, you are Irish afterall.
This should cheer you up.

blank.gif

[font=MS Sans Serif, Helvetica] Irish Drinker [/font]
blank.gif
blank.gif
[font=MS Sans Serif, Helvetica]
[/font]

[font=MS Sans Serif, Helvetica]
An Irishman was drinking at the pub all night. The bartender came up to him and told him that the bar was closing. So the Irishman stood up to leave and fell flat on his face. He tried to stand up one more time with the same result. So he figured he'd just crawl outside, hang out for a while, get some fresh air and hopefully that would sober him up.

Once outside he stood up and fell again -- right on his face. So he decided to crawl the 4 blocks to his home and when he arrived at the door he tried one more time with the same results.

Exhausted, he then gave up and started crawling to the bedroom.

When he reached his bed he tried one more time to stand up. This time he managed to pull himself upright but he quickly fell right into the bed and fell sound asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

The next morning, he woke up with his wife standing over him shouting at him.

"So, you've been out drinking again!!"

"What makes you say that?" He asked as he put on an innocent look.

"The pub called, you left your wheelchair there again."
[/font]

Sweet heaven, the poor thing's evaporated !

Walk outside. Quit your job (silently). Take a deep breath.

Wait five minutes. After all, you're unemployed and this is a nice parking lot. Warm this time of year, isn't it. Take this time to empty any pebbles from your shoes.

After much silent convincing by your boss, who is not actually present in the parking lot, accept your job back. Go back inside.

And post away.

Thanks for the joke mickey heard it before ! Dont have me to tell jokes about the yanks because lets be fair it just to easy way to easy !!!!!!