WinCC Flexible, download to MP over Ethernet

userxyz

Hi

I'm having an MP270B connected on a Local Ethernet Network, this can be seen as a subnet @ my point of view

IP adresses are 192.168.0.2 and 192.168.0.3.

Is it possible to download from the office ethernet to the MP270 via the PLC that has 2 lean-cards?, I'm connected to 91.0.40.14 Office Lean.

:::
vgdgbf.JPG

2144.JPG

2145.JPG

I think not.
Routing from WinCC Flex to a HMI panel must start with MPI. Siemens has told me that they will fix this eventually. There are persons that have posted on this forum that they have succeded in establishing routing that is starting with ethernet (contrary to what Siemens says). I havent been able to do that myself.

You could possibly link your office network with the factory network via a router. Then in the setup of the Siemens S7 CP and the HMI IE you have to specify "use router" and the IP address of the router. This works I know.