TI505 Cyclic SFPGM logic

karivelm

When using a 1 second cyclic SFPGM is it necessary to use the following ladder logic?

C500 C500
-----------|/|-----------SFPGM---------------------()
| |
| |
| |
| |
--------

Or is must the input of the SFPGM always stay energized and the execution of the SFPGM will automatically occur every 1 second ?

Hi

You just need to ensure power-flow to the SFPGM box. While the box has power-flow, a cyclic SFPGM will be automatically scheduled by the operating system according to the interval you've set in the SFPGM header.

Regards

Ken

Similar Topics

Hi. I have 2 files where I would like to see the ladder logic differences (similar to the Rockwell compare function). I am using TISoft Siemens...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, this is a noob speaking. I have no idea about plc's, just some basic things. So, I work at a factory in greece and we have a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to figure out the math with two U16 values that are converted to a Float(F32) in the TI so as to duplicate in a Siemens S7-1500. Seems...
Replies
Views
Stick a fork in it? Circa 1995 control system on a critical machine. Less than 100 Digital IO, less than 10 analog IO. I believe we can remove...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in an plant that uses TI505's. They have started upgrading to compactlogix but have reached the stage that they need PLC to PLC coms. TI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom