9030 GE PLC Error message

RolandoM

Hello everybody,I would like to know if someone can help me with this issue:
At my plant I have some machines controlled by 9030 Series GE Fanuc PLC´s I tried today to check a machine with the laptop but I cannot get in to the plc nor into any of the stored programms, I get this message: (G42) Specified folder contain non-Micro CPU configuration; selection aborted.
Can anybody point me in the right direction to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Rolando.

If you are using Logicmaster software, you may have inadvertently selected MICRO from the main screen. After launching Logicmaster, check the highlighting on the function keys F1, F2, and F3. The highlighted F-Key should correspond to the type of PLC folder you're trying to open.

mfoxips

It sounds like you're using Logicmaster software set up for a Series 90 Micro PLC. If that's the case, when you first launch Logicmaster, you see the field labeled "MICRO" highlighted (Top left on the screen). Press <SHIFT + F3> to highlight "90-30" two fields to the right. Then proceed to programming or configuration.

If you don't see the text "90-30" in the proper field, then you have a version of Logicmaster that can only program the GE Fanuc Micro or Series 90 Micro PLCs.

Thank you very much gentlemen, I changed the highlighted option from micro to 90-30 and solved my dilema.
Thanks again. Sorry for the dumb question, I think the supervisor in the second shift changed it by mistake.
Great site with great people.
Best Regards
Rolando