ZELIO from schnider & FBD

magdyfayad

I worked on zelio relay from schnider at FBD but I noted somethings :

1- there is no any marker relay ( internal output relay ) at FBD although there is 28 marker relay at LAD , why ??

is all FBD prgramming language from anther companies also as schnider did not contain any marker relay at FBD ??

2- I did not found any lamitation of numbers for timers and counters and for any blocks at FBD but the number of timers and counters at LAD are limted by 16 timers and i6 counters , why ??

is all FBD prgramming language from anther companies also
as schnider have no lamitation of numbers for timers and counters and for any blocks at FBD ??

thanks

Similar Topics

I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
Hello good people! Attached is a very simplified version of a Zelio program containing what I am trying to do but it carries the same problem as...
Replies
Views
OK, I thought I saved a few bucks buying a "new-open box" cable and it's the old version and SE doesn't support it, no driver available. Anybody...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon colleagues, a pleasure to greet you. In this opportunity I require some help from you. I am trying to make a shift register in...
Replies
Views
I have a zelio relay model sr2b121fu, the daily programer function block does not change when the time is right. I am trying to program this in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom