Cimplicity HMI

predbear

I am running Cimplicity HMI Version 6.1 and am having some problems with the alarm history viewer. I have it running on a cimview page but one of the colums I have set up, for alarm message, keeps re-sizing down to a smaller width. If you open it one time it will be full width of the alarm messages and you can read it no problem. The next time the alarm message column will be the same size as the other two columns for the timestamp and the alarmID. I have tried the alarm message column in the first and last location, no help. I have selected and de-selected the 'use ******t properties' selection, no help. The column can be re-sized manually when you open the cimview screen, it is just a pain and can cause some confusion for the operators.

Is this a known problem and can code be written into the viewer to prevent this???

Will I need to run an external DB and use the webview feature to get consistant column widths???

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.