new with PLC..

cyclonite58

good day to all! im just new in PLC world and i dont have any formal hands-on on it,any,to be specific.. actually i just finish my training in electro-pneumatics and i want to pursue it with basic plc,hope you could give me some site that i could learn the basic of plc.. i will really appreciate if you could help me with it..

jajajaja.JPG

:)

WELCOME, You have come to the right place. For starting you can download the e-book offered here on PLC which is a comprehensive guide for starting & as you grow with PLC's you can further discuss your problems with the PLC Guru's (frequenting this site) who are putting up their valuable time for learners like me & you.

cyclonite58 said:
good day to all! im just new in PLC world and i dont have any formal hands-on on it,any,to be specific.. actually i just finish my training in electro-pneumatics and i want to pursue it with basic plc,hope you could give me some site that i could learn the basic of plc.. i will really appreciate if you could help me with it..
Hello cyclonite58,
As well as the Tutorial on this site (and the wealth of information available just by reading through some of the threads here), there is this...
http://claymore.engineer.gvsu.edu/~jackh/books/plcs/
Based on AB, but worth a look.