Intellution Fix 32 7.0 with S7-315DP

parameshwar

I have two systems that have to be integrated. One systems is running on QUANTUM PLC + Intellution Fix32 7.0. Other systems is running on SIEMENS S7-315DP. I need to integrate these two machines.
Looking for suitable suggestions to implement the aboce config.

Just what exactly do you mean by integrated ? Please give specific details of what you are trying to achieve.

I would like to view the SIEMENS PLC data/memory bits on the Fix 32 7.0. I would prefer not to use a OPC as this would slow down the process. The Fix 32 7.0 is running on windows NT OS.

Similar Topics

hello guys following errors ocurrs during trying to starting mission program 1. workspace.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows...
Replies
Views
I am currently working on rebuilding a computer that had Intellution iFix 3.5 on it. The original installation disks have gone missing and unable...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am receiving a runtime error in my Intellution IFIX 3.0 as follows: Runtime Error '-2147200630(8004518a)': Automation Error can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using the iFix Scada version 2.5 and i am facing a problem. Once i open the PC and try to open iFix i get a message that the driver...
Replies
Views
Hi every one, I know this may sound pretty basic for some of you but I'm absolutly new to the intellution Fix 7.0 "SCADA". The software is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom