Sending SMS from PC with WinCC

Lesa

We need to make some solution for automatic (on every 8h) sending of SMS with some data from WinCC base or sending SMS on every WinCC alarm.

What hardware we need for that?
Is there some software for that?

Best Regards,
Lesa

You may try U.C.ME-OPC from Control-See (see www.controlsee.com ). It connects to WinCC using OPC or DDE and send an SMS using a cellular modem (Siemens, Wavecom,...). Alarms may also be acknowledged by the recipients. In addition, you may send an SMS command from your cell phone to query or change a tag value.
A fully functional evaluation version can be downloaded at www.controlsee.com .
Mike

Hi All,

Alarm Control Center (ACC) is a best tool. But if you want to use another (cheap/simple) application, you can follow these 3 steps :

1. create exe application. *i create Send_SMS application, you can download it.
2. edit Alarm Logging and check Trigger Action.
3. edit script of GMsgFunction.

Please visit here : http://hadiscada.blogspot.com/2015/07/send-sms-for-wincc-alarm.html
to download Send_SMS application and more detail about 3 steps above.

Regards,

Hadi.

Oh, thank you! I've been waiting all these years!

85-years-old-and-never-cut-his-beard-20266131.jpg

Last edited: