Transfer WinCC Flex proyect to MultiPanel

juanmdx

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to download (or transfer) a WinCC Flex proyecto to a Simatic MultiPanel (MP277), I've already visited the Siemens site and checked the help, I'm trying to transfer it via MPI or Ethernet, via Ethernet I'm able to "see" the panel from the PC and viceversa with a Ping, but the the siemens help tells me to configure the conections (on the communications pallete) but I don't know wicht one to pick.

Via the MPI I can't see the panel when I test it on the pc.

I will really appreciate your help and thnaks in advance.

Juan

Download via Ethernet.
You do not have to specify any connections or the like in Netpro.
Simply specify the IP adress in the transfer dialog in WinCC Flex.
If the panel dont switch the transfer mode automatically, then start transfer mode manually from the startup menu after you power up the panel.