|--[]--| (b3:0)
|b3:0 |
|--[]--|

t4:0/dn b3:0
[] |--[]--| (0/2)
| I/7 |
|--[]--|

ooo(I/7 is the individual switch!!!!)

thanks for ur help guys,after trying to figured out I finally cameout with this... I try it,and it works just fine by just adding few stuff here and there... thank you I really appreciate but i think this is a little easier to figure out(specially me been a student)

What happened? Did you run out of wire?... :confused:

Here's a couple lengths of "wire" to help you finish... :p

--------------------------------

If you need more, let me know... :D

beerchug

-Eric

Ease up, guys. It's my fault

When I said
When using the [LADDER] tags, you only need to have one [LADDER] at the very begining and one [/LADDER] at the very end of you ASCII drawing. When you do this, you can use the space bar rather than dashes to position your text, and it will post just as you wrote it in the Message Edit window. Use the Practice Posting Here area to get the hang of it if you want

I meant that the extra spaces will remain as extra spaces. In a previous post, you were using dashes to keep the text of the RTO block to remain aligned.

The [LADDER] tag is good, but it can't figure out what you intend for your rungs.

Three final comments to Cannon Boy: ANNOTATE, ANNOTATE, ANNOTATE!
What descriptive text would you give bit B3/0, so that the poor person who needs to review/revise/repair your code can understand what's going on/ what you intended?