SLC 5/500 game logic

bigrthanur

Just wondering if anyone had any simple game logic for an AB PlC with an panel view 600 interface. I used to have some but lost it....(Yes i know pretty stupid question!!!!!)

Thanks!

There used to be a blackjack game for an SLC504 and the PV900 interface for it on a panelbuilder CD years ago from Rockwell. Not sure what happenned to them.
Regards Alan Case

Check the Panelbuilder 32 CD. If you don't have it I can send you them. You probably will have to tailor it to your hardware.

Note: I live south of Pemberville, OH and work at Brush Wellman.
(no I don't glow in the dark, those are the guys down the road at the nuke plant)

Similar Topics

I have a program that I've used 100 times. SQO settings: File N7:0, Mask 0FFFFh, Dest B3:1, Control R6:0, Length 8, Pos 2. Length & Position...
Replies
Views
Everyone, i am in the process of purchasing the Slc 500 version of software to support what we have and i have a question. Several of our...
Replies
Views
In a slc 500 plc I am trying to move data with out using a lot of moves. I want to move data from n7:1 to n7:2 and data that was in n7:2 to n7:3...
Replies
Views
Customer has a circa 2004 SLC-500 PLC. Fieldbus is a 1747-SDN DeviceNet scanner. Customer has SLC-500 file (.rss) with no comments. Has no *.dnt...
Replies
Views
After I tried wiring, I used computer program communication to read the PLC N value, but received a NAK signal. And the DL3500 CHA light keeps...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom