time shared co2 control

soya

can any one help me out?

I have 20 cooling rooms with co2 control.co2 control is done through opening and closing of a damper.and i can give damper on and off to maximum 2 rooms.now my idea is to give a particular time for each room regardless of reaching setpoint(co2) ,if request queue (ie for morethan 2 rooms) is there.
i am using slc 5/04.......any suggetion is appreciated.

Last edited:
soya said:
can any one help me out?

I have 20 cooling rooms with co2 control.co2 control is done through opening and closing of a damper.and i can give damper on and off to maximum 2 rooms.now my idea is to give a particular time for each room regardless of reaching setpoint(co2) ,if request queue (ie for morethan 2 rooms) is there.
i am using slc 5/04.......any suggetion is appreciated.

I have no comprehension of what your system is doing.

Are you controlling air conditioning of a meeting room using the carbon dioxide concentration?

OR
Are you injecting CO2 into a room?

OR
Are you using CO2 to provide cooling to the rooms?

Dan Bentler