Electrical circuit diagram.

vnkarwa

V
Can sombody provide me the software for erlectrical drawings.
I want to draw electrical circuit diagramms as like in autocad.

Wow

Software of this type is typically very expensive, I doubt anyone here is going to be willing to buy you a copy....

Talk to your boss or instructor or look at buying it yourself.

Last edited:
You might check out PowerPoint. It on MS Office CD. They may have links that you can access on the internet to download these symbols or you may have to create your own library. I use ACAD myself so good luck. Your boss should be able to find a unused license not being used esp. with all of the corp downsizing going on.
Pete

Re: Thats a new one.

93lt1 said:
Microsoft Visio?
I have it. It have to activate thruth Internet, but can not deactivate, so I need 2n'd licence for LapTop. No thank's !
Microsoft 0-points.
Ps. I have done own, but it is in finnish...

Hi there,

Try a search for turbocad2D you will get a free learning edition to download from there website.You have to do a lot of the work yourself but once you have made your own templates it is quite handy.
I think the website might be
turbocad2D

A little advice (for what it's worth ;) ): take a subscription to a GOOD computer magazine.

I took a subscription for PC Plus in the UK. It costs me 142 Euros (89.99 GB Pounds) and I get 13 issues a year, each accompanied with a DVD ROM full of official software, trial packages, demo's and so on. I now (after 5 years) have about half a dozen drawing packages. I don't use them all the time, so I didn't want to pay a lot.

The only problem I'm facing now is to find the time to evaluate all software I'm receiving :unsure: !

Kind regards,

Jean Pierre Vandecandelaere

Cad for electrical

Dear Sir,
For electrical control ,May I introduce some software for you.

The constructor from ....www.cmhsoftware.com
Automationstudio from ....www.automationstudio.com
If you prefer like Autocad let try
Wscad from Via development..
Epaln compact....from somewhere in German (search from internet)

Best Wishes,
A.Char
Mechatronics Rit.Non
Thailand