passing parameter in rsview se

volga

hi
how can i pass pump 'run stop trip' hmi tags to multiple pump objects in graphic. i hv 26 pump in 1 graphic and for each pump i have to define 5 animation so how can i pass parameters to pumps. how to run parameter file at startup of particular page.

Just create a parameter file for each pump, when you open the display. The actual command would be "Display MyPumpGrapic /PMyParameterFileName"

If your tags are well organized, it's very easy...
Say you have folders in the HMI Tag folder like this:
Pumps/Pump1/Run_PB
Pumps/Pump1/Stop_PB
Pumps/Pump1/Trip_ST
Pumps/Pump2/Run_PB
Pumps/Pump2/Stop_PB
Pumps/Pump2/Trip_ST
etc...

In the graphic display for the start button, make the tag connection "Pumps/#1/Run_PB", the stop button should be "Pumps/#1/Stop_PB" etc.

Now, the parameter file for pump 1 just needs one definition line:
#1=Pump1

THe parameter file for pump 2 would just be the same, just:
#1=Pump2