SIMATIC S7/200 MicroWin Softaware Package Version 3.1

salah

Hello all,
I have tried to open project file by using Siemens MicroWin software package Version 3.1 but I received message saying " This project file was saved by a later release and can not be opened by this release".

Could any body help me what to do in order to open this file.

your prompt response to the above would be highly appreciated.

With best regards

Salah Gumma
Benghazi/Libya

I've never tried this but it might work? If you were to post your project to the forum I can open it with my copy of V4 then export it to an *.awl file. Can V3.1 import *.awl files?

Similar Topics

HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , It has been several years since I used Siemens Software . I’m looking to purchase the software for a Siemens Simatic S7...
Replies
Views
Hello.We are trying to convert a program written with S7-300 Simatic Manager to S7-1200 V16.Unfortunately, there is only LAD,FBD option in S7-1200...
Replies
Views
I have new Siemens PLC / Simatic S7-1200 Need software download to use the PLC Please advise Thanks Wally
Replies
Views
I have new Siemens PLC / Simatic S7-1200 Need software download to use the PLC Please advise Thanks Wally
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom