RS View Applications

voyage

Hi All

I have a question on RS View. Previous Laptop went defunct got a new one loaded in RS View created a new app everthing runs okay till a customer wants to change an existing plant, thought no problem copyied back-up in ME Hmi Folder but RS View does not see them.

Can Anyone Help

Thanks in Advance Voyage

I have not worked with ME but in RSView32 you can not just copy the project. You need to zip it or use the transport wizard.
I have had better luck just zipping the project.

Hope this helps

Theres a Rockwell Back-Up utility that seems to work pretty good for SE, though with ME you should only have to copy the .MED file to get everything.

Once its compiled into a .MER you cant do anything with it apart from run it on the Panelview.

The SE backup utility is available on Rockwells download site.