slc 5/04 programming terminal

oregonsam

I have a A/B converter for my NOW FUNCTIONAL (thank you all) pcmk5 cable (DH+} that fits the "program term." round connector on the front of a slc 5/04 processor. Is this SLC terminal actually a DH+ parallel connection, so I can SAFELY connect with the converter?

Yes,

the round "DIN" port and the 3-pin "Phoenix" terminal block can be used at the same time.

And by the way: You don't have to worry about the need for terminating resistors changing when using or not using the round DIN port.
Use a terminating resistor in the 3-pin phoenix terminal block if the blue cable ends in the terminal block.

Similar Topics

I am just finishing up my project, which was my first experience with PLCs. I thank everyone that has helped me work through the RIO and analog...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've taken on yet another basket case old machine running an 7 slot SLC 5/03 PLC.... I have run into a situation where I see the same 4...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. Got Slc5/04 with 9pin d shell port in it. Have cheked some manuals and this port is an RS 232. I want to ask if I could use a generic...
Replies
Views
i have a slc 5/02, but i'm not sure wich software to use (i have both rslogix 500 and 5000) but the main problem is that i dont have the cable, i...
Replies
Views
On site computer is using 1784-PKTX. The computer is connecting to 1785-KA5. I can program the SLC 5/03 with DH+.(1784-PKTX to 1785-KA5 to SLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom