SFB4 (TP) issue

svoicum

Hello there! I encountered a problem... I have 7 pumps that need to stay ON a certain amount of time (each pump has different time) and to stay OFF a certain amount of time (different form the ON time). Do I have to create different DBs for each pump, in order to call the TP? If so, how can i create a single DB that contains all the DBs?

EDIT: I am using STEP7.

Last edited:
If they are called from within another FB, they can be part of that FB's Instance DB.

Search the forum for SFB4, there's been a few queries similar to yours recently.

Similar Topics

Hi All I managed to use SFB4 in a FC using the IN_OUT interface, but I would like to improve if possible. Can I determine where the "timer area"...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have used two instances of the iec function block SFB4. They are defined as STAT instances within a calling function block. The presets...
Replies
Views
Hi! Is it possible to declare several SFB4 (TON) in a UDT and then create several DB of type (from our UDT)? I was hoping not to have them...
Replies
Views
If I want to force a TON (SFB4) to be complete can I use a one-shot to initiate a move where I will take the PT value and place it in the ET...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a simple function block that does not function when I use multi instance SFB4 IEC Timer On Delay. I could not attached a zip of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom