Citect 6.10 to Omron CJ1M

whtrader

Hi everyone,

I just want to know is it possible for Citect 6.10 to connect to Omron CJ1M as I don't see it as a supported PLC in the citect driver help file?.Pls advice. Thanks.

Hello,

I have done this exact thing on a project a few years ago I had to use the OMRON FINS Gateway to get the communication working.

Hope this helps,

Use the CS1 for communications. The CJ1 and CS1 are exactly the same as far as Citect is concerned.

Similar Topics

Hi all, When using serial comms, I've usually used the Omron protocl to connect to a CJ1M. After checking the driver help in Citect 7.20 it has...
Replies
Views
Hi! I am trying to configure a controll screen in CX-designer, but i doent like this program ! How ever i know Citect, and wonder if enyone can...
Replies
Views
Is there anyone that can help me with getting and OMRON CJ1M PLC to communicate with Citect SCADA system using serial port? I am very new to this...
Replies
Views
We are trying to set up a newer generation Omron PLC (NX/NS Series) with Citect / Aveva Plant SCADA using the Ethernet/IP CIP Protocol to read...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I aim to use Aveva Plant SCADA 2020 to read and write data from/to Omron CJ2M CPU35 PLC using OMFINS protocol. However I have Bad Data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom