FTP: PC - CPU 315 Communication via CP 343-1 IT

Hey,

I write with problems/mystery concerning FTP Server, configured on CP 343-1 IT module from Siemens to get DB files from CPU315

I manage to configure it right and it worked. I manage to write an C++ application (using Builder’s Indy) to download files.

But recently a mystery behavior of the FTP Server occurred:

• When I create a new DBs on server via file_db.txt (they are also in CPU – created with UDT1 – FTP Header) , I cannot download them. They have a strange user writes chmod – L666. I understand 666: rw-rw-rw- but what does “L” means?
I’ve checked the old DBs which I created earlier and they are working fine. When I made a new DB by coping it from the old one it works fine too.

But new created DBs (I thing that I made no error by creating them) have a strange behavior?

• I can not also send DBs from PC to CPU via CP. There is an error that my application should be a FTPClient, not FTPServer. My application hasn’t changed – was/is a FTPClient.
    icon9.gif
    Unlucky I checked it only with the new DBs – where I’ve problems.

Please if anyone has an answer for this problem/mystery or had this kind of problem please write back.

P.S. I don’t think that there is a problem with my application, then the same behavior is with Total Commander and Windows FTPClients.